Muskies on the Go - Keyes Outdoors Musky Hunting Adventures

0 Просмотры
Издатель
Shoreline fishing is an exciting way to catch muskies, leg work and determination is critical for success. Everybody thinks that every time we go out we have success, well that’s not the case. We figure that only 70 percent of our outings are successful. Well what about the other 30 percent? The 30 nothing happened hour upon hour and sometimes days of no fish to show for all of our hard work.
#muskies #muskyfishing #wisconsin #fishing #musky
► SUBSCRIBE to our channel
► LIKE us on Facebook
► All videos are produced by Keyes Outdoors Productions - for rates or questions, please Email: keyesoutdoors@

Take some time and check out our fine sponsors of Keyes Outdoors. Without them, none of this would be possible.

Great Clips


Kwik Trip


Musky Mayhem Tackle, LLC


Team Rhino Outdoors


The Boat Center


Musky Innovations


Llungen Lures


Lake X Lures


13 Fishing


Simms Clothing


Northwoods Brewing


RS Nets


Chaos Rods


Headspin


Boat 2 Trailer


Rock Tamers
Категория
Приключения
Комментариев нет.
Яндекс.Метрика